09 - 25
Domestic Mediation Primary Training Live Online via Zoom March 2022
This training focuses on application of the mediation process to situations involving divorced or separating parents who cannot agree on issues related to child custody and parenting.
- Divorce as family reorganization
- Impact of divorce on children
- Developmentally appropriate parenting plans
- Working with high conflict families
- Assessing for domestic violence and abuse
- Kansas divorce and domestic mediation statues
- Kansas Supreme Court Rules relating to Domestic Mediation, including ethics obligations
Prerequisite: Core Mediation Primary Training; (completion of a core co-mediation practicum is not required. )
Technical requirements: Reliable internet connection, and a device (computer or tablet) with a camera, microphone, and video display.