- This event has passed.
HOPE Spring Session 2022 – Offered Live Online, via Zoom
HOPE consists of five interactive, skill-building, educational classes designed to reduce the negative impact of divorce or separation conflict on children by helping parents learn healthy habits for more positive co-parenting.
* Understand your child’s right and need to love both parents
* Focus on your child’s needs instead of your own desires
* Recognize relationship transitions
* Develop effective communication skills
* Minimize conflict & manage emotions
* Create healthier boundaries while building trust & respect
This session consists of five classes: March 14 and 28, April 11 and 25, and May 9, 2022. One must attend ALL FIVE CLASSES to complete the program.
The classes are held electronically via Zoom. We will meet at 6:00 PM on the class days for no more than one and one half hours, and then you will complete off-line class assignments at home, on your own. The total cost of the session, including all five classes, is $250. See the registration form (click below) for more details.