KIPCOR staff, contractors, and senior associates are all trainers with expertise in a variety of fields. We offer trainings, multiple-day courses, and tailored sessions across multiple content areas including: conflict transformation and skill development, primary training for Core and Domestic mediation in the state of Kansas, and restorative justice / restorative practices, among others.
If you are unsure of your specific interests (or organizational training interests/needs) but are curious about any of our offerings, please fill out our contact form and we will be in touch.
If you are looking for specific upcoming KIPCOR classes or trainings, check out our Calendar.
Here are the content areas we currently offer:
Approved Trainings for Kansas Mediators:
- Core Mediation Primary Training / Practical Skills for Managing Interpersonal Conflict
- Victim Offender Dialogue / Core Mediation Primary Training
- Domestic Mediation Primary Training
- Mentor Mediator Primary Training
- Case Management Primary Training
- KIPCOR Shorts: Continuing Education for Dispute Resolution Providers (6 CDRE/CEU/CLE’s, offered annually on the first Friday of December)
Restorative Justice / Restorative Practices Training
- Tier 1 Restorative Practices Training (School-based)
- Tier 2-3 Advanced Restorative Practices / Harm Repair Training (School-based)
Other Conflict Resolution Courses:
- Managing Group and Organizational Conflict
- Culture, Gender, and Power in Conflict
- Transforming Difference and Disagreement within Faith Communities
- Negotiation Theory and Practice
- Facilitating for Change
Note: Several of the above courses are included under our Conflict Resolution Certificate in collaboration with Bethel College.