- This event has passed.
HOPE Fall Session 2018
HOPE consists of four interactive, skill-building, educational classes designed to reduce the negative impact of divorce or separation conflict on children by helping parents learn healthy habits for more positive co-parenting.
* Understand your child’s right and need to love both parents
* Focus on your child’s needs instead of your own desires
* Recognize relationship transitions
* Develop effective communication skills
* Minimize conflict & manage emotions
* Create healthier boundaries while building trust & respect
This class consists of four sessions: September 24, October 8 and 22, and November 5. One must attend ALL FOUR SESSIONS to complete the program.Register Here