- This event has passed.
HOPE Spring Session 2019
This Session is Full. Please register for the Summer or Fall session.
HOPE consists of five interactive, skill-building, educational classes designed to reduce the negative impact of divorce or separation conflict on children by helping parents learn healthy habits for more positive co-parenting.
* Understand your child’s right and need to love both parents
* Focus on your child’s needs instead of your own desires
* Recognize relationship transitions
* Develop effective communication skills
* Minimize conflict & manage emotions
* Create healthier boundaries while building trust & respect
This class consists of five sessions: March 4 and 18 and April 1, 15, and 29, 2019. One must attend ALL FIVE SESSIONS to complete the program.