- This event has passed.
This event has been postponed, and will be rescheduled. Mentor Mediator Training 2020
This event has been postponed, and will be rescheduled. It will NOT be held on March 27, 2020.
This course fulfills the new Supreme Court mandate that ALL persons interested in serving as state-approved mentor mediators must take 6 hours of Supreme Court-approved mentor mediator training.
Gain knowledge regarding:
· Expectations of mentor mediator under new Supreme Court Rules
· Basics of Adult Learning Theory
· Role the Mentor mediator
· Engaging & evaluating the mentee
· Establishing goals with mentee
· Structuring and managing the mentoring/practicum process
· Providing effective feedback and coaching
Observe and practice mentoring skills:
· Demonstrations of mentoring in the mediation context
· Fishbowls/role plays and other interactive learning modules
Training team: Roxanne Emmert-Davis, January Scott, Art Thompson, Bob Williams, Kirsten Zerger