- This event has passed.
Practical Skills for Managing Interpersonal Conflict (Core Mediation Primary Training) Via Zoom August/September 2020
This unique and highly interactive training will…
- Equip participants with practical skills for managing interpersonal difference and disagreement.
- Address the impact of personal style, culture, and power on conflict.
- Provide technical proficiency in dialogue and mediation techniques (course content follows primary training requirements for Kansas Supreme Court core mediator approval).
- Benefit everyone interested in developing better skills for handling the difficult conversations we all face.
Who should attend? Teachers, social workers, managers, business people, counselors, attorneys, court personnel, church leaders, community leaders – and anyone interested in learning more about solving interpersonal problems.
Virtual training—available in the comfort of your home/office.
- Same high quality, interactive, and highly rated course KIPCOR has been offering for more than 20 years.
- Presentation based on the most current virtual education pedagogy, creating excellent outcomes in a safe distance format.
- Each day features learning via Zoom, integrated with generous amounts of non-screen time to eliminate cognitive fatigue.
- Daily breakout sessions for pairs and small groups of students to practice techniques and skills, as well as engage in role-plays.
- Technical Requirements: reliable internet connection and a device (laptop, desktop, tablet, cell phone) with camera & microphone.
24 CDRE Credits, including 1 hour of ethics, from the Kansas State Supreme Court’s ADR program are approved.