- This event has passed.
Virtual HOPE Fall Session 2020
Please note that this class is full.
You can still register and be placed on the Wait List; we usually can put some people from the Wait List into each HOPE class. You will be admitted to this Fall 2020 class in the order in which your name appears on the Wait List. If you are NOT moved to the Fall 2020 class, you will have first chance at the Spring 2021 class, the next one to be offered.
HOPE consists of five interactive, skill-building, educational classes designed to reduce the negative impact of divorce or separation conflict on children by helping parents learn healthy habits for more positive co-parenting.
* Understand your child’s right and need to love both parents
* Focus on your child’s needs instead of your own desires
* Recognize relationship transitions
* Develop effective communication skills
* Minimize conflict & manage emotions
* Create healthier boundaries while building trust & respect
This session consists of five classes: September 21, October 5 and 19, and November 2 and 16, 2020.. One must attend ALL FIVE CLASSES to complete the program.
The classes are held virtually via Zoom, and run from 5:30 PM to approximately 6:30 PM. The total cost of the session, including all five classes, is $200. See the registration form (click below) for more details.Register Here