HOPE Summer Session 2019
HOPE consists of five interactive, skill-building, educational classes designed to reduce the negative impact of divorce or separation conflict on children by helping parents learn healthy habits for more positive co-parenting.
* Understand your child’s right and need to love both parents
* Focus on your child’s needs instead of your own desires
* Recognize relationship transitions
* Develop effective communication skills
* Minimize conflict & manage emotions
* Create healthier boundaries while building trust & respect
This class consists of four sessions: June 3 and 17 and July 1, 15, and 29, 2019. One must attend ALL FIVE SESSIONS to complete the program.
THIS COURSE IS FULL. PLEASE REGISTER FOR THE FALL 2019 COURSE INSTEAD.