HOPE Spring Session 2020
HOPE consists of five interactive, skill-building, educational classes designed to reduce the negative impact of divorce or separation conflict on children by helping parents learn healthy habits for more positive co-parenting.
* Understand your child’s right and need to love both parents
* Focus on your child’s needs instead of your own desires
* Recognize relationship transitions
* Develop effective communication skills
* Minimize conflict & manage emotions
* Create healthier boundaries while building trust & respect
This class consists of five sessions: March 9 and 23; April 6 and 20, and May 4. One must attend ALL FIVE SESSIONS to complete the program.
The classes are held at the Community Meadiation Center’s North Newton offices, and run from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM. The total cost of the session, including all five classes, is $200. See the registration form (click below) for more details.
This class and waitlist are now full. You can go here and register for the Summer session.