HOPE Spring Session 2020
HOPE consists of five interactive, skill-building, educational classes designed to reduce the negative impact of divorce or separation conflict on children by helping parents learn healthy habits for more positive co-parenting.
* Understand your child’s right and need to love both parents
* Focus on your child’s needs instead of your own desires
* Recognize relationship transitions
* Develop effective communication skills
* Minimize conflict & manage emotions
* Create healthier boundaries while building trust & respect
This class consists of five sessions: March 9 and 23; April 6 and 20, and May 4. One must attend ALL FIVE SESSIONS to complete the program.
The classes are held at the Community Meadiation Center’s North Newton offices, and run from 5:30 PM to 8:00 PM. The total cost of the session, including all five classes, is $200. See the registration form (click below) for more details.
This class is now full. You can still register if you like, or you can go here and register for the Summer session. If you register for the Spring session, you will be placed on the wait list, and we will contact you to discuss your options.Register Here