Virtual HOPE Fall Session 2020
HOPE consists of five interactive, skill-building, educational classes designed to reduce the negative impact of divorce or separation conflict on children by helping parents learn healthy habits for more positive co-parenting.
* Understand your child’s right and need to love both parents
* Focus on your child’s needs instead of your own desires
* Recognize relationship transitions
* Develop effective communication skills
* Minimize conflict & manage emotions
* Create healthier boundaries while building trust & respect
This session consists of five classes: September 21, October 5 and 19, and November 2 and 16, 2020.. One must attend ALL FIVE CLASSES to complete the program.
The classes are held virtually via Zoom, and run from 5:30 PM to approximately 6:30 PM. The total cost of the session, including all five classes, is $200. See the registration form (click below) for more details.Register Here