- This event has passed.
Domestic Case Management and Limited Case Management Training
This specialized training will help you qualify to serve as a case manager or limited case manager in Kansas domestic cases involving custody and parenting disputes. Topics include:
- Domestic Case Management statutes, Supreme Court & local court rules, appellate cases;
- Family dynamics in separation/divorce, including high conflict personalities;
- Assessing for and creating parenting plans in the face of domestic violence and abuse;
- Substantiating and writing recommendations and reports for courts;
- Best practices, protocols, and procedures for establishing your practice;
- Case studies; and
Who should attend: Domestic attorneys & attorney-mediators, and licensed mental health professionals/mediators (masters level and above) as set out in KSA §23-3508(d).
This class has been approved for 16 hours of CMEs, CLEs, and Social Work CEUs.