HOPE Summer Session 2023 – Virtual (Zoom)
HOPE consists of five interactive, skill-building, educational classes designed to reduce the negative impact of divorce or separation conflict on children by helping parents learn healthy habits for more positive co-parenting.
* Understand your child’s right and need to love both parents
* Focus on your child’s needs instead of your own desires
* Recognize relationship transitions
* Develop effective communication skills
* Minimize conflict & manage emotions
* Create healthier boundaries while building trust & respect
This session consists of five virtual (Zoom) classes: June 5 & 19, July 10 & 31, and August 21, 2023. You must attend ALL FIVE CLASSES to complete the program.
We will meet at 6:00 PM on each class day for no more than 90 minutes (time may vary per class), and then you will complete offline class assignments at home, on your own. The total cost of the session, including all five classes, is $250. See the registration form below for more details.