CME / CEU Shorts
Join KIPCOR for our signature annual CME/CEU Shorts Day. We explore critical professional practice issues in mediation and conflict resolution. The training day is prepared for mediators and those interested in conflict resolution-related practices.
This year’s lineup focuses on innovations in mediation and dispute resolution practice:
- Mediation and Co-Parenting Consultation, Dr. Wes Crenshaw and Adrian Zelvy, LCPC
- Parent-Adolescent Mediation and Truancy Prevention, Roxanne Emmert-Davis, MSW
- Opportunities and Challenges of Online Mediation, Dr. Tonya Ricklefs
- Innovations in Dispute Resolution Triage: Lessons Learned, Dan Wassink, MA
- State of ADR in Kansas: What’s on the Next Horizon?, Dawn Rouse, MS